#liveoutward is an initiative to encourage all believers to Reach, Teach & Unleash. Reach so the lost are found, Teach so the found are equipped, and Unleash so the equipped are sent.
Engage those who do not have a relationship with Jesus with simple acts of kindness to prompt spiritual conversations and point them toward a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Each month, you will receive a different challenge to assist in connecting with people in your life who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus.
For each week in the month of February, take the time to ask someone in your life who doesn’t have a relationship with Jesus how you can pray for them and commit to praying for them. Remember them in your ongoing prayer life in addition to praying for their salvation.
Download or print this month’s calendar to help you reach those in your circle of influence.
• Who have I seen working diligently around me?
• Who has been telling me about struggles they are having? What’s the best way to follow up?
• Who do I have a fond memory with that means a lot to me? How can I share Jesus’s love with them?
• Who do I want to get to know more? How can I admire something that I’ve noticed about them?
• Is someone around me going through something that I have gone through in the past? How can my past experience encourage them?
• Can I tell someone thank you for something they did? How can I appreciate and encourage them?
Use Your Devices
Download screensavers for your mobile phone, desktop or tablet to remind you each month to #liveoutward.
Trouble sharing Jesus?
Join the next Sharing Jesus without it Being Awkward training to help you navigate Gospel conversations in everyday life.